From: "Federico \\\"fox\\\" Scrinzi" <fox91@×××××.no>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] euscan - weekly report #2
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 21:20:32
1 Hi everybody!
2 As you probably know I'm working on the ebuild upstream scanner
3 (https://github.com/volpino/euscan) for this summer of code.
4
5 Progress of this week:
6 I started implementing celery tasks to allow the launching of the scan
7 process and other minor tasks from the web interface. Everything seems
8 to work fine but there's actually a lot work to do, in particular
9 regarding the results of the tasks.
10 I tweaked the admin panel to allow search for packages and other data
11 stored into the database and I provided an ajaxy interface to launch
12 tasks, created dynamically from the celery task module.
13
14 For the end of this week I plan to perform the first benchmark of the
15 first run of euscan on celery ;)
18 See you in IRC :) Have a nice time guys!
19 Happy hacking
22 f.
23
24 "Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a
25 violent psychopath who knows where you live."
26 (Martin Golding)
27
28 () ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
29 /\ www.asciiribbon.org - against proprietary attachments
30
31 http://about.me/fox91