From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] About "Create and release a Gentoo stats server/client"
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 19:59:27
1 On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 6:31 PM, Sebastian Pipping
2 <webmaster@××××××××.org> wrote:
3 > Hello!
6 > Just a brief hello. I'm interested in bringing
7 > proper package stats gathering to Gentoo.
8 > I have created a Wiki page collecting details
9 > about this project here:
10 >
11 > http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Stats_Gathering
12 >
13 > Please check it out.
14 > Hope to see you,
15
16 Have you talked to anyone at smolt or fedora/redhat? My primary
17 concern with extending smolt is actually getting them to accept the
18 code; keeping a modified smolt around isn't something I relish doing.
23 > Sebastian