From: "Александр Берсенев" <bay@×××××××××.ru>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Auto dependency builder. Need some thoughts before start to code.
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 09:03:31
1 I am trying to list all packages that depends on a package. I want to
2 allow an access only to files belonging to one of dependency package
3 to block an access to other files. It seems depth=0, the unlimited
4 depth, is what I am should to do. But it gives me a lot of packages:
5 [ sys-boot/grub-1.98 stats: packages (1958), max depth (169) ]
6
7 I don't think that grub really depends on 1958 packages. What does the
8 output of depgraph with --depth=0 means?
9
10 Best,
11 Alexander Bersenev