From: kartik rustagi <kashes911@×××××.com>
To: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Re: Gsoc 2009: Cache sync
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 22:48:09
1 One of the approaches could be to use xmlrpc for the establishment of
2 jobs at the server. Other than this a log mentioning the complete
3 build of the final image will be useful so as to avoid the repetition
4 of the entire process in case some one wants to build a similar image
5 they built earlier.
6