From: Joachim Bartosik <jbartosik@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Re: Gentoo stats server/client,
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 09:19:59
1 On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 06:08, Arun Raghavan <arunissatan@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > Why not just checkout the source, edit connection.py and do an svn
4 > diff? As you would have noticed, the point of this exercise was for
5 > you to establish your familiarity with VCS tools.
6
7 Of course you are right I should have done
8
9 svn co svn://anonsvn.gentoo.org/portage/gentoo-stats
10 vim gentoo-stats/trunk/src/gentoo_stats/server/db/connection.py
11 cd gentoo-stats
12 svn diff
13
14 I did what I did because when I used svn I used
15 svn ci #that will not work here :/
16 and have others svn co/ svn up instead of creating patches. I send a new patch
19 Joachim

svn.created.patch application/octet-stream