From: Detlev Casanova <detlev.casanova@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] GSoC -- Week 11
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 13:38:09
1 What has been done :
2
3 Fix functions to use the root argument.
4 Fix portageGetPath to use the file argument
5 Fix category and subcategory columns size.
6 Write proper documentation, use Doxygen groups
7 Implement new data_connect functions
8 Add a function to transform a Python dict into a C Dict and review how dicts
9 work.
10 Create an utils.c file where helper functions like pyStringToString are
11 implemented
12
13 In short, I've been fixing, implementing and documenting c-portage and c-
14 layman.
15
16 c-layman now has html API documentation in the doc directory.
17 Doxygen was used to generate documentation. internal function are still shown
18 in documentation, even though it uses the internal command. I still have to
19 dig in that.
22 Detlev.