From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Weekly report 07/30
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2018 15:20:17
1 On Sun, 29 Jul 2018 21:40:30 +0800
2 Pengcheng Xu <i@××××××××.moe> wrote:
3
4 > Hi all,
5 >
6 > Last week's report is available now. Link:
7 >
8 > https://jsteward.moe/weekly-report-0730.html
9 >
10 > Thanks!
13 While I am not directly involved with gsoc this year... I can't help but
14 to respond here.
15
16 Reports like this were not acceptable in past years.
17
18 Just showing a link to a report is not enough.
19
20 A PROPER report here should include enough info to give the reader an
21 idea if they want to follow the link and get all the details.
22
23 While I don't expect a 3 page essay, you should summarize what was done
24 in brief, but clear writing. The link to the full detailed report at
25 the end.