From: "André Erdmann" <dywi@×××××××.de>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Cc: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-soc] R_Overlay: Automated overlay maintenance - progress report #8
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2013 15:36:03
1 Hi everyone,
2
3 == Brief summary of this project ==
4
5 This project is a continuation of last year's project, "Automatically
6 generated overlay of R packages". Its aims are extending overlay
7 creation and, more importantly, automated overlay maintenance.
8
9 For reference, the roverlay git repo can be found at [0], which also
10 provides some documentation [1].
13 == Last week's progress ==
14
15 * stats creation: roverlay collects a few more numbers (e.g. revbump
16 count) and writes its stats to a rrd (rrdtool database) now
17 * some enhancements/cleanups, e.g. a $HAS_CHANGES variable for hook
18 scripts and creation of <overlay>/metadata/layout.conf
19 * added support for alternative actions ("else-block") to the package
20 rule syntax
21
22 Overall, I'm on schedule. I need to revise my timeline, though.
25 == Plans for this week ==
26
27 * get documentation up-to-date
30 [0] http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/R_overlay.git;a=summary