From: Ling Kun <erlv5241@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] About Gentoo GSoC 2010 idea g-pypi
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 09:16:34
1 The g-pypi trunk has a TODO, which points out a way.
2 http://code.google.com/p/g-pypi/source/browse/trunk/TODO
3
4 Because each package has its own setup.py, and some of the
5 dependence has declared there, Mr. Jesus Rivero and I haven't talk
6 much about it yet.
7
8 But There are still other problem. E.g the package name
9 standard,and the way to make the ebuild name compatible to portage
10 still need more consideration。My mentor and I have talked about it,
11 but no dicision has been made.Maybe, we should change the name of PyPI
12 package to work with portage. : )
13
14 LingKun
15