From: Uditha Galgamuwa <nandun8781@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Cc: Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Unable to checkout the source code
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 05:29:45
1 Hi Jeremy,
2 Thank you very much for the reply and the links.What I have tried to
3 check out the gentoo repository instead of gentoo-src.Now I checked out
4 gentoo-src using cvs.
5
6 Thank you
7 Uditha
8
9 On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 10:24 AM, Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o> wrote:
10
11 > On 03/02/2011 10:41 PM, Uditha Galgamuwa wrote:
12 >
13 >> Hi,
14 >> I am unable to checkout the source code.I used cvs -d
15 >> :pserver:anonymous@××××××××××××××.org/var/cvsroot
16 >> <http://pserver:anonymous@××××××××××××××.org/var/cvsroot> co gentoo for
17 >>
18 >> checking out using cvs but it was stuck while checking out.I don't know
19 >> exactly what repository to be checked out if using svn. I want to see
20 >> the code relevant to java-config .Please let me know if this is a wrong
21 >> place to ask technical things so that I'll forward this to the
22 >> developers list.
23 >>
24 >> Thank you
25 >> Uditha.
28 > anoncvs works for me, however, you are probably looking for this:
29 >
30 > http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/java/browser/projects/java-config-2#trunk
31 >
32 > There is some instructions here: