From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: Sid Sharma <sidhu97ss@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Re: GSOC - Portage powered Android
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 00:34:38
1 Hi Sid,
2 (Ccing gentoo-soc mailing list)
3
4 Sid Sharma <sidhu97ss@×××××.com> writes:
5
6 > I am an undergrad student who is die hard fan of Linux and C, but I am
7 > new to the world of opensource contributions and have not worked on
8 > any project until now. I have experience with many distributions
9 > including minimal distros like arch and debian.
10
11 > I think I also have the right setup for this project which is my phone
12 > with lineage installed and custom kernel, but I don't know how to get
13 > started on the project.
14
15 > Please guide me about the next steps so I can improve my chances of
16 > working on the project.
17
18 Cool thank you for your interest! This is a Gentoo project. Please
19 install Gentoo to explore it and get familiar with the community first.
20
21 Cheers,
22 Benda