From: Kasun Gajasinghe <kasunbg@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Cc: Serkan Kaba <serkan@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] [GSoC] Maven integration for Gentoo ebuilds
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 05:14:12
1 Hi,
2 Thank you both Brian and Serkan for the replies. Brian, I'm evaluating
3 the possibility of using Java-overlay for this project, so any
4 pointers regarding that clearly helps since I'm new to the
5 environment.
6
7 These days I'm trying to figure out and list the requirements for the
8 project. The idea page only contain a brief description. I'd very much
9 appreciate if anyone can give some further information regarding this
10 idea. I'm little depressed with lesser support because Google Summer
11 of Code is time-constrained which means I have to do a good initial
12 research and submit a proposal in a 1 1/2 weeks time. I guess it's
13 probably because of weekends?
14
15 Thanks,
16 --Kasun