From: "Federico \\\"fox\\\" Scrinzi" <fox91@×××××.no>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] euscan - weekly report #5
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 09:08:12
1 Hi!
2
3 Here's the weekly update for the euscan project.
4 A usual I remind you that the project repo is at
5 https://github.com/volpino/euscan (check that for more info on the project)
6
7 Sorry for being late with this report but I was travelling this weekend.
10 Progress of this week:
11
12 For the last week I had a meeting with my mentor Corentin and we
13 arranged a todo list. I completed the celery stuff:
14
15 - Massive refactoring of celery tasks: moved all the logic in a
16 separated module, all required tasks are implemented, only logging is
17 used for output, there's a basic handling of task failure, some
18 optimizations
19 - The portage scan task now uses eix --xml to retrieve data
20 - euscanresults now store metadata like build time and other stuff
21
22 p.s.: I finished my exams so now i'll be much more active!
25 f.
26
27 "Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a
28 violent psychopath who knows where you live."
29 (Martin Golding)
30
31 () ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
32 /\ www.asciiribbon.org - against proprietary attachments
33
34 http://about.me/fox91