From: Andrea Arteaga <andyspiros@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Benchmark suite project
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 15:50:01
1 Dear Brian
2 Thank you for your email. Good to know that somebody is actively
3 working on this!
4 Actually what I need is the ability for the user (not root) to create
5 binary packages somewhere he can write (PKGDIR=somedir emerge -B
6 somepkg). It would also be useful to also retrieve the installable
7 packages matching a given pattern (e.g. eigen or dev-cpp/eigen or
8 >=dev-cpp/eigen-3.0.0).
9
10 I'm starting my project using the command-line interface to emerge and
11 equery. When I feel your public_api are ready anough for my usege, I
12 will switch to it, which won't be a big deal (I hope).
15 Cheers
16 Andrea Arteaga