From: wiktor w brodlo <wiktor@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] The Frozen PEAR.
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 10:24:37
1 Sorry for writing this so late, but my hard has died (I've still
2 managed to push my final commit) and now I have very limited
3 connectivity. I'm hoping to restore my system ASAP.
4
5 g-pear is frozen, just like everyone else's projects. As for what was
6 planned, I've managed to finish the dependency solving and I've
7 slightly re-worked some parts of the code to make them simpler and
8 more robust. I've also written a short README file and I'll be writing
9 the document I've mentioned in the last message later. My ebuild will
10 still require some work, and I'll be making the first official release
11 later this week and the ebuild will install that.
12
13 As for the future of g-pear, I'd like to continue developing and
14 maintaining it. I hope tulcod will continue his work on g-cran and
15 g-common (maybe with my help?) so that our projects can grow.
16
17 Thanks and well done to all I guess,
18 ~ wiktor.