From: Mu Qiao <qiaomuf@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] libbash weekly report #7
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 11:17:26
1 This week we finally have our CI server working. Many thinks to robbat2
2 and other people who helped. If your GSoC projects might benefit from
3 it(buildbot), please go ahead to ask for it. The number of ebuilds that
4 we can handle doesn't change as we still have the problem in our parser
5 grammar. Here's what I have done in the last week:
6
7 Finished setting up the CI server
8 Broke down the walker grammar to reduce compile time
9 Unified header protection coding style
10 Cleaned up doxygen warnings
11
12 two stories are blocked:
13
14 Upgrade to ANTLR 3.4
15
16 I fixed some problems in the libraries and reported some bugs upstream.
17 Now I'm still blocked by some upstream bugs. This story is quite
18 important because many stories need semantic predicate. We hope ANTLR
19 3.4 could support it when backtracking is turned on.
20
21 Make the library thread safe
22
23 There are still some problems with the thread safe code, I will continue
24 working on it in this week.
25
26 So this week I will continue working on the blocked stories. We will
27 decide what to do next after upgrading to ANTLR 3.4.
30 Best wishes,
31 Mu Qiao
32 GnuPG fingerprint: 92B1 B0C4 8D14 F8C4 EFA5 3ACC 30B3 0DE4 17B1 57E9