From: Rabi Shanker Guha <guha.rabishankar@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] [netifrc on systemd] Progress Report #7
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 17:31:13
1 Hello,
2 This week i had been working on writing the test suite for netifrc on
3 systems. As I stated before we are planning to write the test suite such
4 that it matches the output on a traditional openrc system vs a systemd
5 system. After looking into various testing frameworks I decided to write my
6 own implementation using a yaml parser and a simple testing framework.
7 It would work in 2 modes. Master and slave, where it stores key values and
8 matches them respectively.
9
10 Sorry for the delay in sending the mail. I was travelling back to home so i
11 lost a couple of days. Even now i have a terrible internet connection so im
12 sending this message from my phone.
13
14 Sent from my Windows Phone