From: Brian Dolbec <brian.dolbec@×××××.com>
To: "<Chunqi Li>" <yzt356@×××××.com>
Cc: "gentoo-soc@l.g.o" <gentoo-soc@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Re: Porthole plug-ins and extensions
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 18:09:35
1 On Sun, 2012-02-26 at 15:55 +0800, 李春奇 wrote:
2 > If I want to apply for this project? How should I do in the future?
5 You will have to wait for Gentoo to be accepted as an organization again
6 for this year. Then you will have to prepare a proposal on Google's
7 melange webapp. Those details will be available here:
8
9 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/userrel/soc/
10
11 when Gentoo has been accepted.
12
13 You might also want to join the #gentoo-soc irc channel on the freenode
14 network. Also it would be a good idea to subscribe to the gentoo-soc
15 mail list.
18 There is lots of information in an FAQ here:
19
20 http://google-melange.appspot.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2012/faqs#timeline
23 > On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 3:04 PM, Brian Dolbec <brian.dolbec@×××××.com>