From: Pavlos Ratis <dastergon@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] identity.gentoo.org: report #2
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 00:25:47
1 Hello everyone,
2
3 I am working on Gentoo Identity, an LDAP webUI that aims to be a
4 general-usage application that will allow users - developers -
5 recruiters - administrators to configure their attributes easily from
6 Gentoo's LDAP server.
7
8 The progress of this week was slower than expected because of the
9 exams and and other real life liabilities. Finally, my exams are over
10 and I can work full time with Identity.
11
12 This week I worked on profile pages and user settings. Also I managed
13 to retrieve data from LDAP to profile pages. Now users are able to
14 login[*] and see personal, contact and Gentoo related infromation in
15 their profile.
16
17 My plan for the next week is to remove hardcoded values from templates
18 and use real data from LDAP in all lists(Developers, Foundation,
19 Former devs). In addition I'l work with user settings in order to
20 allow users edit attributes from LDAP on their own.
21
22 * Currently Gentoo Identity is in pre-alpha version and the login is
23 available only for selected users for development and testing
24 purposes.
25
26 Source code for Gentoo Identity: https://github.com/gentoo/identity.gentoo.org
27