From: Jing Huang <jing.huang.pku@×××××.com>
To: lu_zero@g.o, gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] cross_container_support - progress report #3
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 18:13:18
1 Hi,
2
3 == Progress of this Week ==
4
5 This week, I have prepared a simple script that generates a working
6 normal lxc gentoo container from a gentoo stage3.
7
8 The code is uploaded to:
9 https://github.com/jinghuang/cross_container_support
10
11 The users could use the script like:
12
13 # ./lxc.sh create -i guest_ipaddr -g gateway -n guest_name -r rootfs_path
14 (if rootfs_path is not exist, the script will download a new gentoo
15 stage3 tarball)
16
17 #./lxc.sh start -n guest_name
18
19 #./lxc.sh destroy -n guest_name
22 == Plans for next week ==
23
24 1. improve the lxc.sh script according to mentor's advice
25
26 2. make the lxc.sh to work with qemu-user
27
28 The user could download a gentoo arm stage3 through:
29
30 # ./lxc.sh create -i guest_ipaddr -g gateway -n guest_name -r rootfs_path -a arm
31
32 Next, I will try to create and start an arm lxc guest on x86 host.
36 Best Regards!
37
38 Jing.