From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Repositories and server access
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 19:56:13
1 On 20:02 Sun 31 May , Sebastian Pipping wrote:
2 > Donnie Berkholz wrote:
3 >> It's been more than a week and I only saw 2 requests from Sergio and
4 >> Eitan, so I'm assuming that the rest of you don't need this.
5 >
6 > I don't need anything at them moment. Can I contact you later in
7 > case I do need something?
8
9 Yep, please do.
10
11 >> I would like to hear the reason why and get a pointer to where you are
12 >> putting your code instead because developing in the open is how Gentoo
13 >> works.
14 >
15 > Sure, it's hosted right next to my overlay:
16 > http://git.goodpoint.de/?p=smolt-gentoo.git;a=summary
17 >
18 > Not much action yet, but don't worry.
19
20 Thanks -- we will probably want to put it on Gentoo servers by the end
21 of the summer so it doesn't get lost.
24 Thanks,
25 Donnie
26
27 Donnie Berkholz