From: Angel Perivolaropoulos <justthisthing@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Gentoo-GPG: Week 11 Report
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2016 09:05:44
1 Hello,
2
3 This was my eleventh week in the GSoC for the project Gentoo-GPG. For the
4 second half, I will be developing the new MetaManifest system that will
5 provide an efficient and secure way to verify the integrity of Gentoo
6 distribution.
7
8 My work for this week was to:
9
10 - Finish optimizing and debugging the metamanifest script according to
11 Zac's feedback.
12
13 - Test for all metamanifest cases.
14
15 - Start rebasing all the changes in the previous commits.
16
17 - Finish the email generation script and do the PR.
18
19 My plan for next week is to:
20
21 - Finish up with metamanifest script by doing an elaborate PR.
22
23 - Fix any issues that might appear during runtests.
24
25 - Add more documentation and prepare for the evaluation.
26
27 - Possibly continue making the metamanifest test for runtests but most
28 likely I will need to finish it after GSoC.
31 - aeroniero