From: Zac Medico <zmedico@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Auto dependency builder progress report. Week 5.
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 20:25:32
1 On 06/30/2011 01:06 PM, Александр Берсенев wrote:
2 > Can I add my variable to exclude list without patching the portage
3 > part?
4
5 No, there's currently no way to do that.
6
7 > In save_ebuild_env I see very big list of excluded variables and
8 > functions names and this is very good that LD_PRELOAD is in it.
9
10 Maybe you can write your variable settings to /etc/portage/bashrc. That
11 file is sourced by ebuild.sh and can be used to override saved
12 environment variables.
13 --
14 Thanks,
15 Zac