From: christo kotsi <christo.kotsi@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] An early Introduction
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 18:32:21
1 Hello everyone! I hope you doing well.
2
3 I am uploading here an overview for the project I am participating for.
4 This is for the purpose of making an introduction with anyone which could
5 not view my original proposal. I consider this to be smaller, more to the
6 point and more detailed, since me knowledge over the project is constantly
7 changing the more I read. I should note that while I learn new things, the
8 possibility of misunderstanding a concept is there, therefore if you find a
9 major errorus entry while reading, I would most welcome a correction,
10 because that could save in the future enormous amount of time debugging
11 over something that I must not be doing.
12
13 The overview is attached as a pdf file. I hope you enjoy!
14
15 Christos

overview.pdf application/pdf