From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Cc: kyron@××××××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Re: GSoc 2009 : Making the cluster LiveCD bootable from USB
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 01:52:48
1 On 09:30 Tue 21 Apr , Tom Stellard wrote:
2 > My proposal was not accepted for Google Summer of Code, but I am still
3 > interested in working on this project. What is the appropriate
4 > mailing list for me to send patches and ask questions?
5
6 Great to hear it, Tom! As an added incentive, Google's promised an Open
7 Source Programs Office t-shirt to people exactly like you who finish
8 their project unpaid.
9
10 Unfortunately, those of us who have been contributing to open-source
11 software without pay for years don't qualify for that t-shirt. =)
14 Thanks,
15 Donnie
16
17 Donnie Berkholz