From: Shlok Sinha <sinhashlok089@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Hello Everyone!
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 02:56:04
1 Hello Folks!
2 My name is Shlok and I am a year 2 sophomore at the University of Hong
3 Kong. I do understand I am rather late into this mailing list,
4 nevertheless, I'll share a little about me. I program primarily in python,
5 but my other skills include c++/c , shell and bash script, along with HTML
6 and CSS. I versed myself with Django recently, but I am still novice to the
7 script! I ENJOY systems architecture and related topics, because it always
8 make me appreciate the intricacy and complexity inside our machines.
9
10 I hope to hear from you soon. I hope to contribute to Gentoo under GSoc
11 2020!
12 Good day!