From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] planet summer of code
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 04:58:12
1 On 20:12 Wed 25 Jun , Steve Dibb wrote:
2 > Okay guys,
3 >
4 > Traditionally we run a a planet feed specifically for Summer of Code
5 > developers. I haven't had time to get to taking care of this yet, but I
6 > need to know your blog URL if you have one and are blogging about your
7 > progress (which is very encouraged).
8 >
9 > If you need a blog, I'd recommend wordpress.com. Blogger.com sucks.
10 >
11 > Please email me off list your name, blog website and attach an avatar if
12 > you want one added as well.
13
14 Could we get those folks onto the standard planet as well? I'd like to
15 see them treated and be part of the community just like any other dev.
16
17 Thanks,
18 Donnie
19 --