From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] identity.g.o OpenID provider -- weekly report #4
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 09:39:47
1 Hello, all.
2
3 Short summary: I'm working on creating an OpenID provider service using
4 Gentoo LDAP. It will provide a common login service for Gentoo
5 developers to Gentoo sites and other OpenID-aware sites (e.g. bug
6 trackers, blogs).
7
8 Source code: https://github.com/mgorny/identity.gentoo.org
11 Week #4
12 =======
13
14 Status: on schedule
17 This week we have been working on switching the codebase to use
18 django-ldapdb [1] for an ORM-oriented interface to LDAP. This sadly
19 involved also forking and fixing the project.
20
21 [1]:https://github.com/jlaine/django-ldapdb
24 Tasks done:
25
26 - Initial set of SReg features implemented using LDAPUser model.
29 Known bugs:
30
31 - Redirect-after-login is broken again, and redirects to index rather
32 than previous page.
35 Plans for the upcoming week:
36
37 - Support storing site permissions and SReg choices in the database,
38
39 - Support Attribute Exchange equivalents of SReg data,
40
41 - Add more fields to SReg as soon as the LDAPUser model is updated.
45 Best regards,
46 Michał Górny