From: Rodrigo Lazo <rlazo.paz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Idea for gsoc
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 23:26:51
1 "वरुणराजे देशपांडे" <deshpande.varun@×××××.com> writes:
2
3 > Respected Sir,
4 > i went through idea for gentoo development for gsoc-2008. I have one idea .
5 > most if time we use some application regularly e.g. editor or browser or xmms etc. every times we used
6 > application -->internet -->firefox or alt+f2 -->gedit etc. my idea is to assign some shortcut keys for them i.e. ctrl +E for
7 > editor etc.
8 > This is i have one. It is possible to work with that.
11 Keyboard shortcuts are available under fluxbox[1], Don't know about
12 Gnome, KDE, icewm, etc. but I *guess* they also have this feature
13
14 Regards
17 Footnotes:
18 [1] http://fluxbox-wiki.org/index.php/Keyboard_shortcuts