From: Devan Franchini <oot153@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc <gentoo-soc@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-soc] [Report 10] layman improvements
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 23:35:40
1 I apologize about sending the message prematurely.
2
3 To continue,
4
5 1.) docstring tests to test suite:
6 - I believe we have fully migrated to a complete
7 test suite to test layman's features upon compilation.
8 With a total of 13 tests, it covers a wide range of things
9 in layman's codebase.
10 2.) New layman release:
11 - layman-2.1.0 is now available on the portage tree.
12 - Any and all feedback is welcome.
13
14 Goals for next week:
15 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
16 * Begin making layman VCS types modular.
17 * Polish any code already in layman's codebase.
18
19 As always, to anyone interested the source code and my commits can be
20 found on git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/[1] or on github.com[2] on
21 layman's gsoc2014 branch.
22
23 [1]http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/layman.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/gsoc2014
24 [2]https://github.com/twitch153/layman/tree/gsoc2014