From: "Александр Берсенев" <bay@×××××××××.ru>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Cc: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] New idea: auto dependency builder.
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 16:02:26
1 Hello,
2
3 I've updated http://alexbers.dyndns.org/gsoc/, taking into account your wishes.
4
5 > In short I read your answer to my slightly rethorical question as: "I
6 > want to detect ugly shared library screwups by upstream". Am I correct?
7
8 Yes, but not only shared library's screwups.
9
10 Rich Freeman, I am fully agree with you.
11
12 I still experimenting with the logging of file access events. I found
13 a way to determine stage of building, checking a process name of
14 parents:
15 /usr/lib64/portage/bin/ebuild.sh compile
16 ....
17 /usr/lib64/portage/bin/ebuild.sh test
18 /usr/lib64/portage/bin/ebuild.sh install
19
20 Best,
21
22 Alexander Bersenev