From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Gentoo on Android: Plan for 2013.6.7-14
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 14:22:38
1 On 06/07/2013 03:19 PM, Benda Xu wrote:
2 > Dear Guys and Gals,
3 >
4 > Until now, I have been trying to build a Gentoo Prefix with native libc
5 > now and then(coined as prefix-libc).
6 >
7 > In the following week, I will make a hack to binutils-config to inject
8 > dynamic-loader into Gentoo Prefix ELF executable and libraries, so that
9 > they can call dynamic linker within Prefix instead relying on rpath
10 > mechanism.
11 >
12 > I will also test a list of ebuild to watch out for any possible regressions.
13 >
14 > In the mean time, the discussion of portage having complete support of
15 > prefix and cross building will continue.
16
17 Please keep us updated and tell me if you need anything and there is
18 already something you want it to be tested.
19
20 lu