From: Pavlos Ratis <dastergon@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] identity.gentoo.org: report #8
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 12:25:05
1 Hello everyone,
2
3 I am working on Gentoo Identity, an LDAP web UI that aims to be a
4 general-usage application that will allow users - developers - recruiters -
5 administrators to configure their attributes easily from Gentoo's LDAP
6 server.
7
8 This week, I worked on caching backend in lists and on some improvements in
9 URLs and views. Also, I improved user settings and expanded them with the
10 new implemented LDAP attributes .
11
12 My plans for the next week are to continue my work with caching and user
13 settings. In addition, I'll start working on Identity's groups and create
14 lists based on groups.
15
16 Source code for Gentoo Identity:
17 https://github.com/gentoo/identity.gentoo.org