From: Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Congratulations!
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 22:33:34
1 On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 8:18 AM, Sebastian Pipping<webmaster@××××××××.org> wrote:
2 > Okay, cool.
3 >
4 > Have you seen the Redmine ebuild in Bugzilla [1] or are you using that
5 > already?
8 Nah, it's safer to do it manually (while using svn to do updates). The
9 last release of redmine (0.8.x) needs Rails 2.1.2 which is masked for
10 removal in 60 days. For now I've updated 0.7 for security issues.
11
12 > I think that will not work as that's stuff that need to be done before
13 > deploying the "real thing".  That's a chicken-and-egg thing, it seems.
16 Well, chicken and egg problems need extra effort to resolve. But on
17 the bright side you *know* what the turning point will be :)
21 ~Nirbheek Chauhan
22
23 GNOME+Mozilla Team, Gentoo