From: Ethan Kiang <chocopuff298@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Introduction of myself: Ethan Kiang
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2019 08:33:19
1 Hi gentoo-soc!
2
3 My name is Ethan Tsz Hang Kiang. I am currently a first-year
4 Mathematics and Computer Science student at the Georgia Institute of
5 Technology. I am from Hong Kong, but I have lived in mainland China for the
6 majority of my life. I am a Gentoo user of slightly over 2 years now. Some
7 of you may know me as *chocopuff *on freenode.
8
9 I am applying for the Porthole project. I am interested in improving
10 portage utilities, and therefore, the Gentoo experience as a whole. In the
11 past, I have attempted to write my own TUI portage manager. I think my
12 experience in doing this would carry over well into the Porthole project.
13
14 Thank you for reading!
15 Best,
16 Ethan Tsz Hang Kiang