From: Andrea Arteaga <andyspiros@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Distfile patching support - Weekly report #7
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 09:09:28
1 Congratulations for your bachelor! I will have my last bachelor exam
2 at the very end of august.
3
4 If you need that somebody tests your work, I think that we students
5 could help each other. I would really need some beta testers for my
6 project; in facts, the testers should just install a package and let
7 it run for some houres.
8
9 Best regards.
10 Andrea