From: Alice Ferrazzi <alicef@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] We need your ideas for the Google Summer of Code 2018
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 14:52:09
1 Hi all,
2
3 The Google Summer of Code is a great program that's gotten us a lot of
4 new developers over the past years we've participated.
5 The time for it has come around again and we need project ideas!
6
7 We're looking for something that a university student could accomplish
8 in a summer's worth of full-time work. I'm sure that many of you have
9 projects that you've never been able to get around to, and this is a
10 great opportunity to make them happen.
11
12 If you'd like to mentor a project, that would be awesome! But even if
13 you don't, please put some ideas here:
14 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code/2018/Ideas
15
16 Take a look at last year's list to see examples:
17 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code/2017/Ideas
18
19 The time limit for adding ideas is January 23 17:00 UTC
22 Thanks,
23 Alice Ferrazzi
24
25 Gentoo Kernel Project Leader
26 Gentoo Foundation Board Member
27 Mail: Alice Ferrazzi <alicef@g.o>
28 PGP: 2E4E 0856 461C 0585 1336 F496 5621 A6B2 8638 781A