From: XiaolongShi <ziguangzhiye@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Interested in Port Fedora UEFI Support
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 21:05:30
1 Hello everyone!
2
3 I'm a student from China, and this is my first time to join Google
4 Summer of Code. I'm interest in the idea "Port Fedora UEFI Support".
5
6 Now , I'll introduce myself. I'm a graduate student at Peking University
7 majoring Computer Science. I recieved my bacheler in Beijing Institute
8 of Technology. I have used C and C++ over four years. I can program in
9 X86 assambly. I have laid a solid foundation of Computer Science and I
10 love coding and studying.
11
12 I have used Ubuntu before and I know the basic knowledge of linux. I
13 learned the OS when I was a undergrudate, and I have done some
14 experiments on OS. I am a new Gentoo user, in the process I installed it
15 and use it, I found Gentoo is very flexible and I enjoy the lines
16 scrolldown in the screen. By the way, this is the first time I have
17 access to open source community.I am willing to join them and make
18 contribution to it. This is a good chance to have deeply understand the
19 open source culture and do something to Gentoo.
22 Yours truly,
23
24 Shi Xiaolong
25 GnuPG fingerprint:390A 4BF3 FD72 2EC8 EE4C D817 7749 E821 B5F9 6A13