From: Angel Perivolaropoulos <justthisthing@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Gentoo-GPG: Week 12 Report
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 00:10:23
1 Hello,
2
3 This was my twelfth week in the GSoC for the project Gentoo-GPG. For the
4 second half, I will be developing the new MetaManifest system that will
5 provide an efficient and secure way to verify the integrity of Gentoo
6 distribution.
7
8 My work for this week was to:
9
10 - Do a few more optimization and fixes for the email generation script.
11
12 - Finish up with metamanifest script by doing an elaborate PR.
13
14 - Fix any issues that might appear during runtests for the metamanifest.
15
16 - Add more documentation and prepare for the evaluation.
19 My plan for next week is to:
20
21 - Document everything I have done so far in my blog with links to each
22 individual commit.
23
24 - Finish any final fixes and prepare for evaluation.
27 - aeroniero