From: "André Aparício" <aparicio99@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] libbash - Progress report #3
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 03:09:32
1 Hi again,
2
3 === Progress of previous week ===
4
5 - Fix and push the commits from last week
6 - Bash redirection support
7
8 Didn't get to the support of multiple arguments for the declare
9 builtin, fixing the last week commits took more time than I expected.
10
11 But the redirection support was very cool, now it can run something
12 like this:
13
14 while read line; do
15 echo $line
16 done < /some/file
19 === Plan for this week ===
20
21 - Support multiple arguments for declare builtin
22 - Use script content as script name, to make it easy to identify errors
23 - Improve command arguments parsing, based on concrete cases that don't
24 work. The work on this will depend on what exactly needs to be fixed,
25 so I don't know yet ao far can I go here this week.
28 https://github.com/Aparicio99/libbash
29
30 Best regards,
31 André Aparício