From: "André Aparício" <aparicio99@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] libbash - Progress report #1
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 06:05:56
1 Hi,
2
3 I'm working on the libbash project, a library to parse and interpret
4 bash scripts. The goal is to support ebuild metadata generation.
5
6 I started a bit late, still had classes last week, so I haven't yet
7 something substancial from last week. But we've planned this week with
8 scrum using the agilefant instance of last year.
9
10 I have my repository on github: https://github.com/Aparicio99/libbash
11
12 This week I will and already started implementing some bash features:
13 - set builtin, with the "--" and "-u" options.
14 - unset support to remove array elements
15 - Improve walker to support a command list like "echo && echo && echo"
16 - Generate metadata for everything and see what are the most frequent
17 causes of errors
18
19 Hopefully the next report will be more complete.
20
21 Best regards,
22 André Aparício