From: Oliver Schinagl <oliver@××××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Upstart Proposal
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 18:16:00
1 On 03/30/10 20:11, Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > On 03/30/2010 09:04 PM, Oliver Schinagl wrote:
5 >>>
6 >>>
7 >> I just checked and noticed that when editing or reviewing the app, the
8 >> content field is filled with some Gentoo specific information? (It was
9 >> there when writing the app).
10 >>
11 >> To quote the first line:
12 >>
13 >> Content: Congratulations on applying for a project with Gentoo!
14 >>
15 >> I left a comment pointing to this threat on the app :)
18 > That's our application template to give you some information. You are
19 > supposed modify that box :)
20 >
21 > Regards,
22 > Petteri
25 Ah, it didn't seem that I could, or didn't seem logical :)
26
27 It just looked more like an informative pane. 'we need this and that
28 from you' etc.