From: Vikraman <vikraman@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Puppet module for gentoo -- weekly report #2
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 21:19:15
1 Hello all,
2
3 I am working on improving the puppet-portage module[0], and the state of
4 gentoo support in upstream puppet modules.
5
6 You can follow the development on my fork[1], and this wiki page[2].
7
8 Week #2
9 ========
10
11 Status: slightly behind schedule
12
13 I wasn't able to work this week because of a few commitments that I got
14 involved in, and hence the late report. I am trying to catch up as soon
15 as possible, starting tonight.
16
17 I worked on tests for the code I wrote last week and I'm trying to get
18 it merged[3] and released in the main repo[0].
19
20 For the next few days, I will work on fixing the eselect bugs[4] and
21 improving the eselect provider to handle the special providers which
22 have submodules etc.
23
24 [0]https://github.com/adrienthebo/puppet-portage
25 [1]https://github.com/vikraman/puppet-portage