From: "Александр Берсенев" <bay@×××××××××.ru>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Auto dependency builder progress report. Week 8.
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 15:35:15
1 What has been done this week:
2 - filter packages which are part of system profile in output
3 - highlight packages, used during package building but not listed in
4 dependency lists of any level
5 - now utility knows what packages have been installed successfully.
6
7 I spend really many time on understanding Gentoo's python api.
8
9 What I plan to do next week:
10 - try to do an integration with portage. I discussing with my mentor about this.
11 - add some heuristics in output. Now there is two states of
12 dependency: OK - the dependency listed on any error and ERR - the
13 dependency is not listed, I want to add third state: POSSIBLY OK in
14 these cases:
15 * if package has only .desktop and *.xml files readed.
16 * if package has only .m4 files readed Aclocal util read all .m4
17 files in /usr/share/aclocal directory.
18 Packages from these two cases makes output big and hard-readable.
19
20 Best,
21 Alexander Bersenev