From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Ideas wanted!
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 10:29:49
1 On 03/20/2011 08:10 AM, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
4 > Second, we should make some changes to the application process:
5 > - We now explicitly state the expectation of GSoC being full-time
6 > work, which is common across the entire GSoC program [1]. (For
7 > students, it's also worth reading the rest of the guide.)
8 > - Our requirement of a patch submission with a proposal will require
9 > that students fix real bugs rather than making useless cosmetic
10 > changes.
13 I would like to see something like the attachment in our application
14 template. There's also a couple questions in my blog entry from last
15 year that can be useful:
16
17 http://blogs.gentoo.org/betelgeuse/2010/03/30/on-google-summer-of-code-applications/
18