From: "Александр Берсенев" <bay@×××××××××.ru>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Auto dependency builder progress report. Week 7.
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 06:22:55
1 What has been done this week:
2 - exec* call handling: execl, execlp, execle, execv, execvp, execvpe,
3 execve, system
4 - tests for all exec* calls
5 - fixed a bug with setenv and multithreading. I developed own setenv
6 function to fix it
7 - handling mmap call
8 - a function get_deps(pkg) has been developed. It returns a list of
9 installed dependencies for package, installed dependencies of
10 dependencies, etc.
11 - changes in file structure of my project
12
13 What I plan to do next:
14 - filter packages which are part of system profile in output
15 - filter packages which having files accessed only, but not readed or
16 writed or executed.
17 - highlight packages, used during package building but not listed in
18 dependency lists of any level
19 - think about python versions in dependencies.
20 - produce a log file with all events and data about environment to
21 send it on central storage.
22
23 Best,
24 Alexander Bersenev