From: BRM <bm_witness@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-sparc] Booting the system...
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 21:39:12
Figured it out. I could have either adjusted the NVRAM setting for the 'disk' or move the Hard drive to the other slot (which is what I did).

Still running into problems with the boot process though - this solves #1.  However, #2 is still a big issue. It doesn't seem to be finding a valid initrd image. Shouldn't genkernel have built a valid one to install?

TIA,

Ben