From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
Cc: Gentoo Sparc <sparc@g.o>, Gentoo Sparc <gentoo-sparc@l.g.o>, gentoo-core <gentoo-core@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-sparc] Re: Sparc status
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 08:35:43
Ferris McCormick wrote:
> As most of you know, both Weeve and gustavoz have either retired or > announced their retirement from gentoo. That left sparc with no TLP > lead. For the moment, I am assuming the position of sparc project lead. > Sparc typically chooses its leads for one year terms starting at the > first of the year. There is no reason I can see to change this, so > early in 2008 sparc will again establish a lead or leads for the normal > one year term.
O.o Vanish away to play Metroid 3 and all sorts of stuff changes around here. What next, the return of jmorgan and wesolows? (wouldn't that be a twist). Hmm, guess I'll have to fire the old blade back up soon then, and actually boot it off a real kernel, not a netboot this time. --Kumba ps., anyone know what prompted gustavoz' retirement? It seemed rather sudden. I must've really missed something. -- Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond -- gentoo-sparc@g.o mailing list