From: freshy98 <freshy98@×××.net>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-sparc] lm sensors on Ultra-2 ?
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 10:49:32
1 I know the Netra T1 which has a USIIe (or i, I allways forget) should be
2 able to monitor stuff since it can control the fan's in the machine, and
3 LOM can show temps of the inside of the machine.
4 From what I was told there was support for it in kernel 2.4.xx
5 somewhere, but not in 2.6.xx sadly.
6 Fan's running 100% constantly is driving me mad, so the machine isn't on
7 that much....
8
9 Regards,
10