From: Paul Heinlein <heinlein@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-sparc] Software Compilation
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 20:50:10
On 7/26/05 1:21 PM, Nic le Roux wrote:

> Will start the adventure tomorrow. > Thanks again to all, though I'm sure this wont be the last you hear of me > :-)
Aside from the previously mentioned lockups with 2.6 kernels, Gentoo Linux has for me been a far better working environment than any other OS I've loaded on my SPARC: Solaris, Debian, and OpenBSD. It's stable to the point of boring. :-) -- Paul Heinlein <> heinlein@××××××.com <> www.madboa.com -- gentoo-sparc@g.o mailing list